Penn Color is an international supplier of high performance inks and coatings for the contract and residential wallcovering markets.
- Inks and coatings encompass both aqueous (cationic and anionic) and solvent borne systems.
- Wallcovering inks are custom designed to meet the performance demands of the industry and the capabilities and limitations of the printing equipment for each customer.
- Print systems are designed for gravure printing, rotary screen, tip printing, ink wipe and valley printing processes.
- Inks are developed for use in both color matched and process color printing with a wide variety of special effects.
- Penn Color’s ink systems are designed to print on a variety of substrates including: paper, PVC, non-PVC, non woven and glass fiber.
- Process and equipment diversity enable us to provide novel plant-scale solutions to customer needs. Large batch capability allows tote bin packaging, bulk container shipments and efficient quality assurance testing.
- Penn Color’s facilities in the United States and Europe are ISO 9001 certified.
- Aqueous systems are produced in the traditional anionic chemistries and also the much improved cationic systems.