Founded in 1964, Penn Color develops and manufactures the most diverse product line of color concentrates, masterbatches, and pigment dispersions of any colorant company in the world.
For nearly fifty years, Penn Color has maintained a commitment to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, and has expanded and diversified to develop innovative solutions for industries using colorant and additive functional materials.
At Penn Color, we do not define quality – our customers do!
Since the majority of our products are designed for our customers' specific end use, standards and specifications are developed in conjunction with our customers, and with a focus on functionality and key performance characteristics.
For specific requests click here.
Vendor Evaluation, Bar Coding of Raw Materials, Raw Material Approval (IQC)
- Vendors sign a document agreeing to our standing requirements.
- Vendors are continually monitored versus these requirements.
- Corrective action is required when infractions occur.
- All incoming raw materials receive a bar code label for internal tracking and control.
- All raw materials are approved for use by Quality Control prior to use. Many are actually tested in their intended application.